Friday, January 30, 2009

Pizza Farm?

I have a recurring nagging feeling because I never went to the Pizza Farm when I lived in the Midwest. I think part of the problem was that the warm-time-of-the-year goes by way too quickly and I was always too busy to make the 2-hour trek from Minneapolis, MN to Stockholm, WI but I should have made time! I have been hearing for years about this amazing farm where on Tuesday nights people can come and buy their pizza made with ingredients grown right there on the farm! On top of that, you can bring wine, a blanket, and utensils and have yourself a merry little picnic! On the farm!

photo by massdistraction

I vow that next time I'm in Minneapolis - or at my parent's farm in Wisconsin (which is directly north of Stockholm as the crow flies) I WILL go to Pizza Farm and take everyone I can with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bring everything but the pizza, be prepared to wait, so bring appetizers.
it is worth it.